This July (06), Luong and Lisa Ho will be traveling to Ireland/ Northern Ireland to volunteer at Corrymeela (a Christian Reconciliation center in Ballycastle, Northern Ireland). Please check out updates of our experiences and journeys.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Hos at home

As I promised... one last post on "Hos in Ireland". I realized this blog has a limited life as long as we keep leaving Ireland. Maybe we should do something about that. Well, I did, I created a new blog. The "Hos at Home" blog. That way, no matter where we are, you can always find us! For now, we're in Ohio.

Golf tryouts were held, tournaments have started. Lisa is preparing for a weekend with incoming freshman in the woods as the "Kitchen Mom" for Fresh X (a wilderness program provided by Student Involvement and Ryan Carlson, Director of Wilderness Ministries). Lisa camping? Seriously, Ireland must have changed me in some way, or at least made me more comfortable with outside toilets.

Come on by our new home at hosathome.blogspot.com. We'd love to have you sit and stay a while!

God Bless,
Luong and Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home