This July (06), Luong and Lisa Ho will be traveling to Ireland/ Northern Ireland to volunteer at Corrymeela (a Christian Reconciliation center in Ballycastle, Northern Ireland). Please check out updates of our experiences and journeys.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Last Day...

It's our last night in Ireland. There are really no words to describe how we feel right now. Not ready to travel, not ready to leave, but somehow ready to be home. In many ways, we feel home, just minus a few important fixtures... Family, friends, Woody, ice cubes, our own kitchen... ya know :-).

If I had the words to describe our emotions, I would, but I don't. So here are some images of what we're leaving behind.

Luong hitting a ball off Fairhead on the Atrim Coast. A dream come true. "Hey, Scotland- FORE!"













The River Liffey in Dublin














Our friends, the Stockmans, in Ballycastle.














Glendalough, County Wicklow
The presence of God, everywhere...

and of course, SHEEP!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'know I always considered golf to be a 4 letter word...
lol okay that was in bad taste even for me..........

11:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Bad Haggis in honor of you Lisa ~ at Dublin Irish Festival.. :D Still envious of your trip and wish you well! And, to golf in Ireland.. Luong.. you are the man.. I was at yearbook camp! :D

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Marian said...

SHEEP!?! No way! ;)
You are missed here at Corrymeela! I met Alan this week and worked with him and Ronan with the White City group. I think he and I will have fun together for our year. See you in May!

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home