This July (06), Luong and Lisa Ho will be traveling to Ireland/ Northern Ireland to volunteer at Corrymeela (a Christian Reconciliation center in Ballycastle, Northern Ireland). Please check out updates of our experiences and journeys.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More pictures from Corrymeela

One month from today will be arriving at Corrymeela. We don't know what we're doing yet, and I'm not even sure they will be at the bus station in Belfast when we arrive. However, Luong is full of faith and has encouraged me to be the same. To get me even more excited, I have been scouring the web for more pictures of Corrymeela. Here's the best of the pic. They were taken while one of my former OWU students was there for a conference last October. Enjoy!




1 Comments:

Blogger Marian said...

Gosh. That's kinda pretty, I guess. I suppose I could stomach to wake up to that each morning. :) Can't wait to see you there! P.S. I linked your blog in mine!

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home