This July (06), Luong and Lisa Ho will be traveling to Ireland/ Northern Ireland to volunteer at Corrymeela (a Christian Reconciliation center in Ballycastle, Northern Ireland). Please check out updates of our experiences and journeys.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome to our journey


Hey friends and family of the Hos! It's May 1st and we have 67 days until we leave for Ireland. This will be our main form of communcation with folks back home. If you haven't heard about our trip, we will be traveling to Ireland on July 6th to work for 3 weeks at a Christian Reconciliation center called Corrymeela. Lisa visited Corrymeela when she lead a group of Ohio Wesleyan students to Ireland last May. Corrymeela is located near Ballycastle, Northern Ireland. After serving there for 3 weeks, we will be traveling around visiting friends and seeing a little of the country. We arrive back in the states on August 6th.

Please feel free to comment on any of our postings, or visit www.corrymeela.org to get more info on where we will be working!

God Bless,
Luong and Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger jz said...

Lisa
Hey this is Justin Zoradi, I wanted to thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. It means so much that you would somehow stumble across it, read all that, and leave very encouraging words. I am also quite honored that you are using my work to educate your husband. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Blessings to you two at Corrymeela, it is a pretty amazing place. But at the same time, it really bugs me theologically, but they have been apart of some life-changing work that has been huge for the peace process. Will you be up in Belfast at all? If Steve and I are back from S. Africa I'd love to show you guys around a little bit. Thanks again for reading. If you want you can send me your email address and I will put you on the list serve I send out when I do a new post. Thanks again,
Justin

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home